Our passion is Contract Management and our vision and mission are to expand Contract and Commercial Management as a discipline globally and to empower people and organizations to achieve Contract Management Excellence.
If you are a talented student and share our passion and this sounds like an appealing vision to you, then there is a very good chance that you should trust us in making you a future Contract Management superstar and become part of our team!
ARC Contract Management is founded on a dream to attract the best talent and create a team of passioned Contract Management specialists. We want to be the preferred partner in Contract Management for both private and large public organizations. The competencies you bring to the team is the most critical component in achieving this.
You will be supporting and working with thought leaders and experienced consultants that takes great pride in developing your talents and inspire you to set new ambitious targets for your own development and level of competences.
There is no such thing as “work-/life-balance”, there is only life-balance. We recognize this and offer an appreciative and motivating environment with a large degree of flexibility and support. You can trust us with your future career aspirations and expect us to help you find the right balance between your important study obligations and the exiting assignments you will be involved in as part of the ARC Contract Management team. The team members are the most important part of our business, and we know that having motivated team members is how we best serve our clients.
The clients we serve share the vision of achieving Contract Management excellence and are among the biggest private companies and public organizations in Denmark. We are lucky enough to be their trusted advisor in their ambitious journey in developing Contract Management as an organizational capability providing a clear financial and operational advantage.
We are close partners with World Commerce & Contracting and our methodology is based on their over-arching principles and philosophy. You will be inspired to build your competences based on this strong foundation.
You have a passion for Contract Management or a strong interest in learning more about this exiting discipline and you are curious and ambitious by nature. You are committed to our promise of excellence, and you bring your talent and energy into every task and challenge that you encounter. You understand that we are a team and that our shared success is your success. You will contribute and support in helping our clients with
• Developing their organization to improve their Contract Management capabilities.
• Assessing the need for Contract Lifecycle Management Software and selecting the right tools and systems.
• Implementing CLM Software by planning and executing a timely and diligent process focusing on making sure that the CLM Software is adopted by the organization and delivers benefits and value.
• The extra pair of capable hands in a situation where they are short on resources or need deep area specific Contract Management expertise.
Your experience and qualifications:
We believe that a bright and positive mind is key in consulting. We know that our clients respect us for our collaborative and constructive approach to their challenges. We acknowledge that the expertise of our consultants is what our clients need.
So, to put it short:
• You have a passion or an interest to find your passion for Contract Management.
• You know a great team when you see it.
• You know and respect the role of “the contract” as a key asset in organizations (from working experience or your study).
• You know how to represent a high level of quality in terms of attitude, communication and presentation skills.
• You are interested in process optimization and organizational change
• You have a relevant educational background (supply chain, law, business school, process engineering etc.)
• You have great MS office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
We are looking for both masters and bachelor level talents so please do not hesitate to apply.
You know best how to present yourself, so please give us your motivation and resume with supporting documentation (diplomas, letter of recommendations etc.).
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. Preferred starting date is as soon as possible. However, we are fully aware that you most likely have exams coming up and we fully respect that.
For questions on the position and submitting of your application, please reach out to Rasmus Tønnies - firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 53852434.
ARC Contract Management is a specialist Contract Management consulting firm located in the City of Copenhagen, Denmark. Our office is at Symbion, a vibrating start-up hub with excellent facilities, service, cantina, fitness center and lots of professional and social activities. We want to make both strategic, tactical and operational Contract Management affordable for all through consulting services, tools, concepts, education, blogs, communities etc.